Thursday, April 25, 2013

Long time no see...

Well, look who's back to blogging!  Yes, just like everyone else in the universe, life is busy.  And has been for a long time...about 18 months to be exact & blogging had been put on the back burner.  After many "you really need to update your blog" comments from friends & family, I decided to squeeze in a few minutes to do just that.  Hopefully I will stick with it.  Here are a few things from a long time ago; last spring/summer, I believe, ha!

Landon's bedding has a cool/modern circular pattern with a few stripes here & there so I decided to use both of those elements for his 24x30 canvas.

Paige has the Cocalo Couture Harlow bedding that is still popular.  I used a little of that design in her letters.  The sides of the letters are pink, purple & lime green.


Social Bites is a bakery in Ruston that opened a location downtown last summer.  Everything Heather bakes is delicious.  I try to support local businesses as much as possible but I have to refrain from getting Social Bites everyday, ha!


It is a gorgeous day here.  I may just have to paint outside.  I know my legs could use a little sunlight!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment