Monday, July 16, 2012

Lap Desks, fleur de lis, & funky flowers

Personalized lap desks are such a fun gift.  In fact, I'm doing one right now for Anders, although he won't be able to use it for a while!  I'll be sure to post pictures when I'm done.  These were done for a friend who gave them as birthday gifts.  I painted McKenna's to coordinate with the canvas & bow holder her mom had ordered earlier (see bottom photos).  Jamie, hope they were a hit!



This is one of the "adult" canvases that I paint a lot.  I'm thinking about playing around & painting one that's a little more fun...maybe with a chevron background??  I'm loving chevron lately.

McKenna's mom ordered a canvas for above her bed & a bow holder to coordinate with her bedding.  She has this fun, bright bedding with lots of polka dots & retro flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment