Thursday, March 15, 2012

Paisley, Emory & Natalie

 More owls!  Paisley's mom had me paint a canvas & frame to coordinate with her owl stuff.  I like this owl because it's a little different than what I'm used to.


For Emory, Brittany gave me swatches of the fabric that was being used in her big girl room.  One was a super cute Amy Butler fabric & the other was a pink zebra print to go with it.  The Amy Butler fabric was kind of an abstract flower pattern...you can't really tell by looking at the canvas, but you can see it in the pic I stole from her FB.  Thanks, Brittany! ;)  She also wanted an alphabet & number canvas.  I love doing those!


This is Emory's room

Sweet Natalie had an owl themed birthday.  The owl I used on her frame coordinated with the owl on her invitations.  Pink & green seem to be the hot colors for little girls right now!

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I might have to get an ABC 123 for DS' room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff! I love that little owl.

    ReplyDelete