Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bryce, Aiden & inspiration

 Heather & I have been friends since before I can remember.  When she was pregnant & asked me to paint something for her baby boy, I jumped at the chance.  Even though Bryce is a few months older than Anders, I'm sure they'll be good friends!  His bedding is very sweet & simple (you can see a blanket in the second picture) & we wanted to continue that in the painting. 

 Larkin, Ben & Aiden are good friends, too.  Aiden is also a few months older than Anders & if Ben & Dusty have anything to do with it, there will be a pretty good baseball team one day with all these boys.  Larkin gave me her fabric swatches & I came up with a design that coordinated with it.  You can see his bedding in the third picture.  She hung 3 decorative hooks under the canvas & had some cute baby clothes hanging.  It was precious!

You may remember this canvas from a while ago.  Well, Katy saw it, loved it & asked me to paint one for her, only bigger.  She said she wanted me to use lime green, yellow & turquoise & this is the finished product.  I love this saying.  I need to paint something like this for my own house!

No comments:

Post a Comment