Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer is going by too fast!

So, we've had a great & busy summer so far and I can't believe that it's half over. School supplies are out at all the stores & our teacher friends are talking about getting their classrooms ready. The weeks pass by too fast & the weekends are always full, but we've enjoyed it!

Just to catch you up, here are some things that I did in the spring (picture overload!):

Coordinates with Cocalo Sports Fan bedding:


My brother, Brad's fraternity had their Rose Ball in New Orleans this spring & he requested a few things for the weekend.  An ice chest:
 And party cups!  Party cups are great anytime & can be decorated for any occasion.  If you want more info about getting your personalized party cups, shoot me an e-mail!

Lindsey & her husband welcomed Claire in April.  My husband & Lindsey's husband grew up together so I was more than happy to paint something for the nursery.  They chose the Daisy Garden bedding from PB Kids.

Kristen also had her baby this spring.  She chose to use the Aviator bedding from JoJo Designs in Brodie's nursery.

In other news, one of the things that has been taking up a lot of our time is the anticipation of this:

June 6, 2011

June 27, 2011

Yep! That would be our sweet baby BOY that's due November 18 (which is nephew David Scott's second birthday)! We are so excited about this little addition & continue to pray that the remainder of my pregnancy goes as smoothly as it has so far.

Here is a pic from Friday night as we were heading to our friend's rehearsal dinner:
 July 15, 2011 - 22 weeks!

I have full intentions of starting a blog for our growing family, which will probably be private, but I will add some baby updates here occasionally.

I don't know who told me "you'll have soooo much energy during your second trimester" but they lied!  It's just after 9 p.m. & I can't keep my eyes open.  As soon as I'm done typing this sentence, I'm off to bed!

Have a good night!

8 comments:

  1. Rachel!!! I am so excited for you and Dusty!!! You will be such an amazing mommy! Little boys are the best:) Congrats and I will be praying for Baby Boy McGehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome, Rachel! I saw you across the room Saturday night but never made it to you somehow! Really wanted to tell you congrats and that you look so great! Excited for you guys and your sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You look precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! So happy for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So happy for y'all and that sweet boy :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Rachel!! So incredibly happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Can't wait to meet my nephew!!! And thanks for finally sharing on the blog. I nearly thought I was going to have to "out" you on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete