Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mermaids, party favors & more owls

Taylor had a mermaid themed 6th birthday party & her mom wanted a canvas to help celebrate the day.  She e-mailed me a picture of the mermaid shirt Taylor would be wearing & the colors of the party.  She told me that Taylor was excited about the birthday canvas, especially since the mermaid looked like her!

This has proven to be a very popular bedding.  I think I could paint this with my eyes closed...but I won't!  Coordinates with Delilah bedding from Cocalo Couture.

Custom party favors are also becoming very popular!  These were for Emma Kate's first birthday party.  If you're interested in custom party favors, contact me!

I thought this frame turned out so sweet!  Jana had e-mailed me what she wanted it to say & I think it is so cute, I may have to come up with one for sisters.  Stay tuned!

This is another one of those that is extremely popular.  I get tons of orders for owl stuff & just keep on painting! 

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Super super cute! I love the brother frame! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so great! I loved them when I saw you put them on FB! That owl is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete