Thursday, December 2, 2010

Recent Happenings

Fun Teacher Canvases!


Taylor's mom was ordering a canvas for new baby, Aspen, & decided that she didn't need to be left out!  Taylor wants to be a rock star & needed decor to coordinate with her dreams.  I'm told that Taylor is in love with her canvas, especially the glitter stars!   


Aspen has the Harlow bedding in her nursery & her mom wanted the same design that I've done for previous clients.  I love it & am pretty sure I could paint this blindfolded!

 Speaking of things I love....This little guy turned 1 on November 18.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone by & he's not even my child!  He had a pretty great first birthday party surrounded by friends & family. 

His cake was delicious & oh so cute!  I decided to help out the sis by jazzing up some of those wooden figures you get at Hobby Lobby or Michael's.  I saw the idea while browsing Etsy & thought it would go with his party theme.  It's amazing what you can find on Etsy!

I let David Scott be my guinea pig for a new item.  Personalized party favor carriers!  These are flexible plastic totes that are personalized with the theme &/or names of guests.  Sarah already had the goodies so we just stuck them inside the totes, which can later be used as a holder for pencils, markers, crayons or whatever your little heart desires.  If you want more information on these totes, please let me know!  They come in a variety of sizes & colors!

And here's the Rainwater Tribe!

This summer, we stayed with some friends in Dallas when we went to the Rangers game.  We are all big Rangers fans so as a "Thank you," I painted this door hanger for them.  Even though the Rangers didn't win the World Series, we're not letting that get us down.  As a side note, sooooo glad that week of our lives is long gone...it was a rough week in this house, specifically for the hubs!

Sweet Sylvia turned 2 recently & had an owl themed birthday party & to go along with that theme, her mom ordered this owl frame.  Hope the birthday party was great!

On the same note, Reagan had a birthday party a few weekends ago & this was one of her gifts from her mom.  Apparently, she has lots & lots of huge bows & had no place to put them.  So, we decided to put a little twist on the traditional bow holder.  Meet the Monogram Bow holder!  It's a Custom 11x14 Monogram Set with ribbon hanging from it.  When Reagan's mom told me to have 2 ribbon from each canvas, each piece measuring 3 1/2 feet long, I knew she wasn't joking about having lots & lots of huge bows!  What's great about this order is that when Reagan gets too old for bows, she can simply remove the ribbon or roll it up & tape it to the back of the canvases & then she will just have her monogram.

Monogram Bow Holder

Simple monogram

I'm deep in my Christmas orders & will post what I can when I can, but most of it will have to wait until after Christmas....I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat, ha!

Anyway, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

This cutie hopes so, too!

Also, don't forget about the tile coasters & guitar string bracelets!  I've got a few of each left & they make great gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel - Just opened my door sign for my classroom!! SO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!! :) :)
    The polka dots are perfect - all my favorite colors, and it is just SO fun!!! Can you tell that I am excited and can hardly wait to put it up at school. Thanks SO MUCH !! (Don't worry - I have already thanked Wesley and Lori, too.) Deborah

    ReplyDelete