Friday, November 5, 2010

CedarTown 2010!!!

If you're in the area, come on over to the Ruston Civic Center for the 2010 CedarTown Market!  It's open today (Friday) until 6 with CedarTown Celebrates tonight from 7-9.  The hours for tomorrow are 9-5.

The Peek-A-Bootique would love to see you!!!



New items -  Tile coasters!



 & I've got guitar string bracelets!








A view of the booth!


This is the 2010 Christmas Canvas from The Peek-A-Bootique!  This 12"x12" canvas, along with a set of tile coasters is what I donated for the CedarTown raffle.  If you would like your personalized 2010 Christmas canvas, place your order now!



Have a great weekend!

Also, if you're visiting from Kelly's Korner, welcome!  The Peek-A-Bootique is so glad you stopped by!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't make it by today. Everything looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your booth looks amazing! I hope you do GREAT! Wish I could drive over!.... I love those Peace & Joy Christmas canvases! Can't wait to hear how it goes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh...I MIGHT need to get one of those Christmas canvases. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your booth! Wish I were closer...

    ReplyDelete