Saturday, October 23, 2010

Picture Overload...

So I'm going to blame the lack of blogging on the fact that I got a new computer.  Some pictures are on the old computer, some on the new computer, yada, yada, yada.  Anyway, I figured that since I didn't have any commitments today (thank you, Lord!), I would take the time to update.  I won't bore you with lots of talk so here's lots of pictures!

For baby Finn

Sibling step stools!  Thanks, Suzanne!  She told me they want to wash their hands all the time now just so they can stand on the stools, ha!
Princess Landry Grace


 LG & Jake's dad played football for LA Tech so we did a football theme for his!



A Christening gift for Katie's niece!


Landen Rose's bedding.  They added lavender accents to go with the black & white.

The last few weeks, I've been very busy with sorority gifts as well as working on regular orders & getting ready for CedarTown Market, which I am participating in again this year.  If you're in the Ruston area the first weekend in November (the 5th & 6th), head on over to the civic center for some holiday shopping!

Here are the only pictures of the sorority stuff I did.  I probably did 10 times this amount!  I'm really good at forgetting to take pictures!


 Amy is one of my best customers!  She loves her Emme Claire & has really decked out her rooms (yes, she has 2!) in hand painted decor.  I've done quite a few posts with Emme Claire merchandise in them & I really appreciate the business.  Thanks, Amy!

Before school started, Lindsey requested a sign for her door & I somehow forgot to blog about it!  She is using Monkey stuff in her room so we went with that for her door sign.


I've still got a lot of stuff to blog about but I'll save that for another post...which will be sometime this week.  Now that I've put that out there, I know I'll do it!

Also, don't forget that the deadline for Christmas gifts is November 15!

Hope yall have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment