Monday, July 5, 2010

Riley Baker

The Baker's welcomed Riley into this world a couple of weeks ago.  This canvas grouping was finished just in time for her shower at the end of May.  Yes, I know I'm waaaay behind on my blogging, but I have been super busy lately & it has taken a backseat.  I'm trying to get better :)

Anyway, Brittney chose Pottery Barn Spring Bouquet Bedding for Riley's nursery. 
 We decided to go with a grouping of 4 12x12 inch canvases.  I love groupings because if you like to change things around frequently (that would be me), you can always separate them.
Because Riley already had a lot of pink in her room, I tried to use more of the other colors in the bedding.


Brittney, I hope you like the canvases & are adjusting well to life as a new mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment