Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthdays

Little Miss Olivia Hamby had her first birthday in May.  I didn't have her gift ready until the week after the party (I know, I know...I'm a bad friend), but she has it now.  Olivia was the first to get this "new product."




As with all Peek-A-Bootique items, this frame can be customized with the scrapbook paper & flower/decal of your choosing.

Olivia has lots of greens & pinks in her room & Jessie said this will look great in it.  Sorry it was late!!

Another first birthday was celebrated this past weekend.  Happy Birthday, Barnes!  Ainslee contacted me about a canvas for his party & said she wanted "Celebrate Life" on it using green, blue & yellow.  This is what I came up with:






 Here are a few pictures from the party.  I love the pictures from his first year.  I think it's a great idea for a first birthday!

Ainslee added some jewels to the crown & I think it looks so cute!

 I've been struggling with this picture for like 30 minutes & I still can't get it to rotate & it's making me angry....so just rotate your computer to see it correctly!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. and olivia loves her frame and thanks you very much for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both adorable! Great job Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one of those frames!!! Love it!!! It's funny, I actually bought some scrapbook paper, a flower and a unfinished wood frame from Hobby Lobby to make one similar to that and just have never gotten around to it. I bought black and white damask paper and a red flower. :)

    ReplyDelete