Thursday, May 6, 2010

Amelia & more Emme Claire

This was painted for Amy's first baby, Amelia & according to Amy's Facebook, she was welcomed into this world on Monday.  Congratulations, Amy!!!  I hope Mom & Baby are doing well.




 Amelia has the Sophie Bedding from PB Kids & Amy is using a mobile with poodles on it, which is why we used a poodle in the canvas grouping.

 
Emme Claire celebrated her first birthday a few weeks ago.  You might remember this post where I painted a frame & canvas for her party.  Well, her sweet mom found these letters & had me paint them to coordinate with the other items.




I love how they are deep enough to stand alone & may have to add these to my product list!  


4 comments:

  1. I really am interested in getting some things ordered for my little Landry Grace's new "big girl" room! I would like the letters done but am thinking that her name is too long. My e-mail is runsuzy@yahoo.com is you have any other ideas. I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those letters looked fantastic on her gift table at the party! Oh and there were tons of compliments on your canvas and frame that I put on the cake table!
    Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the letters!!! who am i fooling i love all of your work!!!

    ReplyDelete