Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 big orders & a trip down memory lane...

You may remember this post from months ago where I painted a canvas & bow holder to coordinate with the Harlow bedding.  Well, Amber in Houston picked out this bedding for her nursery, too.  She wanted me to paint a 2'x4' (yes, 2 feet by 4 feet!) canvas to go with it that incorporated pink.  Brynlee has one wall in her nursery that is pink (that's where the canvas will be) & the other three are a neutral stripe.

Harlow Bedding

Here is the canvas that I painted for Brynlee's nursery:


Amber has another daughter that is 5 & certainly didn't want to exclude her so she ordered another 2'x4' canvas for Taylor.  Taylor has this Cheetah Girl bedding:

 Amber added some giraffe print stuff in Taylor's room so she wanted cheetah & giraffe on the canvas.  This is the finished product:

I believe Amber had the baby last week so I hope she & Brynlee (& Bis Sister Taylor) are doing well!


As a side note,

Happy Anniversary, Dusty!


I can't believe that it's been 3 years already. 


I seems like just yesterday we were getting ready for the best day of our lives.
  

We laughed, we cried, we danced the night away.  

 
You are a wonderful person that keeps me laughing & I thank God everyday for you. 


Love you, Honey!! 
 
Our incredible photographer was Steven Myers.  Check him out at www.stevenmyersphotography.com

4 comments:

  1. cute canvasses! I remember those wedding pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven is awesome. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the canvases! I can't wait to see what you come up with for Harlow bedding nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good but funny pics! And great canvases...as always.

    ReplyDelete