Monday, January 18, 2010

Lately

This is a weird way to start this post, but does anyone else think that time passes by too quickly?!?  Seriously, we are half way through the first month of 2010.....2010!  I was thinking this weekend, while "playing" with the best nephew ever, that I can't believe that he is 2 months old already.  If I am feeling this way with him, how am I going to be when I have kids of my own?!?  Before I know it, he will be turning 1 (gasp) & although I am very excited to see him grow, I also have to face the reality that as he gets older, so do I :(.  Oh well, in my mind I will always be 21....& hope to always look like I'm 21:)!

Anyway, isn't this the cutest 2 month old you have ever seen??  I think so & I'm not partial at all!



Lately, I have been working on a few things for a friend of my sister.  Betsey is pregnant with a baby girl.  Stella Grace is due in February & I know her Mom & Dad are so excited.  Betsey chose Harlow bedding from CoCaLo Couture & I think it is fab.  I had the pleasure of painting a 24x36 canvas to hang above her crib.

This is one pic of her bedding....

And this is the canvas...you can't really get a good idea of how HUGE it is so as soon as she e-mails me a pic of it in Stella Grace's nursery, I will post.  By the way, the green matches the bedding perfectly, they just look different in all my pics for some reason!
This detailing is in the bedding, you just can't see it in the pic from the website.  I think it adds a nice touch.

Betsey had her shower this past Saturday & as part of her gift, I painted a bow holder...complete with a few bows!

Attention all moms, in case you don't have anything to do tomorrow night or want to do some online shopping.....

A good friend of mine is having a Just Ducky Clothes Show (www.justduckyorginials.com) tomorrow night, January 19, from 4:00-6:00 p.m.  If you would like more info on the show or if you want a catalog, you can email her at joannadugdale@gmail.com or call (318) 255-8795.  She will have lots of samples available so feel free to bring your kids!  If you see something you like on the website and can't make the show, just let her know and she can still put in an order.

Hope you have a great night...of to bed for me!

4 comments:

  1. these are my favorite things that you've done yet!!! i love em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this? Amateur hour

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love that font! and the detail on the big canvas is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete