Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hmmm....

Why did I wait almost 2 weeks after Christmas to post?!?  I have no idea because I was/am very excited to share pictures!

I had a lot of Christmas orders & owe a huge THANK YOU to everyone who placed them with me.  The 6 weeks prior to Christmas were very busy, but also lots of fun.

Here are a few pics from those some orders.


Jessica's canvas was to be themed with the sorority she joined this past fall.  I used the Sigma Kappa colors & had maroon & pearl stripes on the sides.  I added the greek letters in maroon in the center of the pearl border & then added a pearl "glaze" over the letters.  Her name was done in black so it would really stand out.  Jessica, I hope you are happy with your canvas!


The same sweet girl who ordered the Jessica canvas above also wanted me to add a name to this magnet board she was giving to a teacher friend.  I made the board pretty simple but jazzed up the magnets.


I had a lot of frame orders & here are a few of them.

I'll post more soon, but I'll leave you with a picture of one of Santa's little helpers....



Yes, David Scott, you are Santa's Favorite....& you are so stinkin cute!








3 comments:

  1. Awe..The Sigma Kappa canvas is so cute! I love all the frames too! You are doing a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love the variety of fonts/handwriting. You're so talented, Boo Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the frame with the big bows!

    ReplyDelete