Friday, December 18, 2009

Early Christmas gifts!!

A few customers have already given their friends/co-workers their Christmas gifts so I'm able to share some pics with you!

These were done for 4 teachers as a gift from a co-worker.  Can't miss out on the fun so she had a canvas made for herself, too!
Megan's canvas:

The gifts for her co-workers:

I like these canvases because they can use them at school or at home.  Megan, I hope you & your fellow teachers enjoy!

This next one was painted to match the Painterly Paisley duvet from Pottery Barn.  Abby had this done for her big sis.  She has brown accents to go along with the duvet. 

Painterly Paisley Duvet courtesy of pb.com

To coordinate:

That's all for now...  More pics to come very soon as Christmas is only a week away!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! I stumbled across your blog and I love the paisley canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM DYING OVER YOUR BLOG!!!!! I LOVE THIS POST!

    Consider me your newest follower!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute signs! I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete