Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Whew!

Well, CedarTown Market was a success!! I had a lot of wonderful people stop by the booth & had a great time.

This post will be full of pictures to show you what I had at the booth in case you didn't get a chance to stop by. If you see something that you like, let me know & I'll get one to you! Remember, these are custom painted so I can create one to coordinate with the colors that you use in your home & they can be personalized with initials or your last name.

(8x10 - $22)
You know I couldn't keep this away!
And for those of you who wanted this one & I told you that I couldn't sell it, well.....I can! So if you want one, place your order now!

Here are some of the 11x14 canvases I had in the booth:
(11x14 - $37)

This snowman has fun texture to him (see next pic) & I think I'm going to add a scarf to make him a little cuter!
(16x20 - $50)
To those of you who placed a custom order, they will be ready shortly! To those who want to place an order, let me know! For everyone's information....

The DEADLINE for a CHRISTMAS order is DECEMBER 1

But remember, the sooner the better!

In case you didn't know, I also offer custom Christmas ornaments! They are $6 each & I'm working on a few now that I will post pics of later. Also, The Peek-A-Bootique has gift cards! So if you want to order for someone, but don't know exactly what to do, give a gift certificate!

Hope you had a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled on your blog and your work is so cute! I love the Christmas ornament painting with the bows! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting you did a craft market! I hope you did great! I'm doing my first holiday fair at a local Elementary school Dec. 12. I'm nervous! LOL

    Love all your holiday stuff! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete