Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I can't wait!!!

Well, I lied....I said that I would probably have some of your custom orders done my mid week, but I am not done with them because

MY SISTER IS HAVING HER BABY TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!

I am just so excited I can't contain myself! I will be at the hospital tomorrow & will be headed home around lunch on Thursday so I won't be able to work on the custom orders until Thursday night. I will e-mail you when yours is done, but since I'm not at home to paint, I am all focused on the little bundle of joy that will make his debut tomorrow.

I have his canvases done & with me to give to Sarah in the morning (or at some point in the day!) so as soon as she sees them, I will post them for the world to see. I'm so excited about her seeing them!

Anyway, I will probably post a few times tomorrow, so check back!!

Please say a special prayer that all things go smoothly tomorrow for Mommy, Daddy & Baby David Scott.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment