Friday, November 13, 2009

A gift for Baby Brianna & a sneak peek!

I finished this today for Patricia. She had this done for her sister who is due in a month or so. (Don't worry, she knows about the gift!) I thought the letters turned out so cute & they will look wonderful in Brianna's nursery!


For those of you who know my sis, you know that she will be having her first child, David Scott, ANY DAY! In fact, we thought that she would have had him by now, but we are still waiting. Even though I know she is miserable, it works out better for me that he isn't here yet, because we have made some adjustments to his artwork so, hopefully (fingers crossed) I will be able to finish it all before his grand arrival! You can check out Sarah's blog here, but for now, I will leave you with a sneak peek of one of his canvases.


As for me, I will be working all weekend finishing my precious nephew's stuff & other orders. So, if you are waiting on one, check your e-mail towards the middle of the week to see if you have a message from The Peek-A-Bootique!

Have a great weekend & GEAUX BULLDOGS!! Beat the Tigers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment