Saturday, October 17, 2009

So exciting!

I recently completed 2 orders for a friend/co-worker. She & her husband had just transformed their 3rd child's room into his "big boy" room. They went with a camping theme from Target & I was asked to paint something to coordinate. Here is a pic of the bedding...

And here is what I painted:
3 11x14 canvases
It looks so cute in his room!!

Shortly after this was delivered, her oldest decided that he needed something painted for his room too since the other two had something in theirs. So, here is his bedding:
And here is what I painted to be hung over his "play area":
16x20
I hope the Browns enjoy their new paintings!

These next few were done a while back & are just now making their debut on the blog!

My friend Brittany, had sweet baby Emory at the beginning of June & as my gift to her, I painted this:
16x20
This next one was painted for Deacon. His mom is due in about a week or two & a mutual friend gave this to her for his train themed room.
This is a teaser pic:
This is the full 16x20 canvas
Katye is so ready for Deacon to get here & I will be sending lots of prayers her way over the next 2 weeks!

Just in case you were curious, bow holders are $15! Isn't this one so cute?!?
I love the fun colors & polka-dots!

Before I go, I would like to leave you with this:
Go Bulldogs!!!
Louisiana Tech defeated New Mexico state today in their Homecoming game with a score of 45-7. Great job guys! Also, the students on Homecoming court looked wonderful (that includes my brother!). Congrats to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment