Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Picture Frames!

I have been working on a lot of Fall & Christmas stuff lately! I really enjoy this time of year so I have fun creating frames & canvases that coordinate with the season. Here are 2 of the many frames that I've done lately.

Just imagine how much cuter this will be when you add a photo of your little one in their Halloween costume!
(Custom picture frame - $15)
3.5x3.5 opening for photo

I love this one too. It's brown with a metallic gold glaze over it. A fall picture of your family will look great in this frame that can be personalized!
(Custom picture frame - $18)
4x6 opening for photo

I'll post more Fall & Christmas stuff soon so check back. Also....I'm having a GIVEAWAY next week so stay tuned for details on that!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I just came across your blog from another blog. Anyway, my husband and I lived in Ruston for 1 year. He worked for La Tech football in 2006. We miss it a lot! The food was wonderful and so was the shopping! Our favorite restraunt to this day is Ponchatoula's!

    ReplyDelete