Friday, September 18, 2009

Well, here goes!

This is just a little blog created to keep you all informed about what is going on with The Peek-A-Bootique. The Peek-A-Bootique specializes in hand painted gifts & decor so a lot of what you will see on here will be pictures of custom orders that I am working on. Hope you enjoy!

On a side note...

GO LOUISIANA TECH BULLDOGS!!!

Tomorrow is Tech's first home game of the 2009 Football season. Good luck, guys!!


This is just a little something I painted to hang on our door.


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea my sweet daughter-in-law was so talented. I am so proud of her and this new business. I know it will really help me with my Christmas shopping this year. Congratulations Rachel. I really loved your blog. Ms. Lisa

    ReplyDelete