Friday, September 25, 2009

Some Previous Work

I created this blog to keep everyone informed as to what's going on at The Peek-A-Bootique. I am adding pictures of some of my previous work so this will be like an online portfolio. Let me know what you think! Also, if you want to place an order, please contact me...you can e-mail me at thepeekabootique@gmail.com.

This was painted for baby Ada to match her Sugar Plum bedding from Babies "R" Us (see pic below). The picture makes the painting look very pink, but it was more purple & goes great with the bedding!
(12x24 - $42)


Olivia Hamby is the proud owner of this one.

(8x10 3 pack - $55)
Olivia's bedding is almost as cute as she is. You can check out her mom's blog here

Sweet baby Georgia is the daughter of a great friend of mine. Here are a couple of items I've painted for her lately:
(Custom frame - $15)
(8x10 - $22)

Other paintings:
(10x10 - $27)

I painted this for the new grandson of the secretary at Acres & Avenues, Realty.

A few picture frames:
(Custom fra
me - $15)
I love the red on the inside of this baseball frame. The following frames can stand vertically or horizontally.
This one has purple on the inside & pink on the outside of the frame. The yellow on the front has white polka-dots. Very cute!
This frame is pink with orange on the inside. It also has a surprise when you look close...glitter!

That may be enough for this post! Check back tomorrow for more. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: